Update on Paycheck Protection Program - April 16th, 2020
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
We continue devoting all possible resources to serving our clients and communities through the SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program. Our entire team thanks you for the opportunity to help in this way.
Here are a few updates to keep you informed during this process.
- We have received more than 1,000 Requests and our Request Form continues to be active.
- We are proud to report that we have funded our first several PPP loans as of April 10th and that we are currently processing 40 additional applications for a total of around $15,000,000 (all of this in less than 1 week).
- We have distributed more than 100 applications and look forward to processing those in the next 2 weeks.
- We plan to send out another round of applications later this week to those who submitted Requests on our website.
- We are implementing new technology later this week that we hope will allow us to process even more PPP loans.
- Most importantly, we are committed to continuing our efforts through the entirety of the PPP program so that we reach as many people as we possibly can.
We will continue providing updates on our website, via email, and on social media as often as possible. In the meantime, please contact your Banker with questions and we will be happy to help in any way we can.
Approved to offer SBA loan products under SBA’s Lender/Certified programs.